Try B school Selector (Free) Apphelp is now on WhatsApp
Stanford Essay Review package
|INR 12000 or USD 210|
Deadline: Septemer 21, 2016
Deadline: January 10, 2017
Deadline: April 5, 2017
Stanford Essay A: What matters most to you, and why? (Suggested Limit: 750 words)
A strong response to this question will:
- Focus on the “why” rather than the “what.”
- Reflect the self-examination process you used to write your response.
- Genuinely illustrate who you are and how you came to be the person you are.
- Share the insights, experiences, and lessons that shaped your perspectives, rather than focusing merely on what you’ve done or accomplished.
- Be written from the heart, and illustrate how a person, situation, or event has influenced you.
Stanford Essay B: Why Stanford? ( Suggested Limit: 400 words)
Enlighten us on how earning your MBA at Stanford will enable you to realize your ambitions.
A strong response to this essay question will:
- Explain your decision to pursue graduate education in management.
- Explain the distinctive opportunities you will pursue at Stanford.
A note on length: Your answers for both essay questions combined may not exceed 1,150 words.