Try B school Selector (Free) Apphelp is now on WhatsApp
Rice Jones Essay Review package
Round 1 (11 Oct 2019), Round 2 (3 Jan 2020), Round 3 (3 Apr 2020)
Rice Jones Essay 1 (Choose one format):
"The Rice Business experience is designed to inspire our students to become future business leaders. How did your path, from both a professional and a personal perspective, guide you to where you are today, and how will Rice Business fit into where you would like to go next?"
Please choose only one method of communication that you would like to use for your response:
* Write an essay (500 word limit)
* Share a video (one to three minute time limit)
Rice Jones Essay 2 (Choose one topic):
Please choose to answer one of the following prompts (300 word limit):
* Prompt #1: "Rice Business offers intentional and practical programming to help our graduates develop their leadership skills. Do you think you were born to lead or developed into a leader, and how have your experiences shaped your leadership style?"
* Prompt #2: "Diverse and global perspective are pillars of the Jones School experience. Tell us about a time that your own views, attitudes or perspectives were challenged from this area, and what was the outcome of this experience?"
* Prompt #3: "Rice Business students have passions in and outside of the classroom. What are you passionate about and how have you expressed/or plan to express your passion?"
Rice Jones Optional Essay:
If you have any additional information for the admissions committee or if you wish to clarify any aspect of your application (including breaks in employment, your choice of recommendation providers, your past academic performance, etc.), you may submit an additional, optional essay. (750 word limit)